I’m really determined to make a Tesla Coil. I’m a huge fan of Tesla’s work, and I’m very interested in his experiments. Especially the Air Core Transformer, or Tesla Coil. These are just some pictures of me winding a tough cardboard tube with insulated copper wire to act as the secondary. The topload will be a small toroid. Obviously due to the size it will be a small one so I can understand how they work, then I will build bigger, and more brutal ones, just for the fun.
- How to setup an Access Point via hostapd – Including using the TL-WN725N
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF)
- How to run Boinc & BoincTUI on the Raspberry Pi
- It’s been a while
- “Quantum Computer Kicks PC Ass in First Ever Head-to-Head Test”
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF) on
Bitcoin Payments1FfcZsAKZLivLLT5jAu6Jr3vCmp9aNtoqFSend a small donation to help keep this blog alive :)