This was something I built during a weekend out of boredom. I built a hydrogen generator with a voltmeter inside the solution. The reason I was doing this was because I noticed a voltage difference when the power was connected and setherd. I thought, “What if the molecules are giving off energy when they are being split into hydrogen and oxygen?”. Considering the fact it takes energy to split them… I used a 12v car battery as the power source.
- How to setup an Access Point via hostapd – Including using the TL-WN725N
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF)
- How to run Boinc & BoincTUI on the Raspberry Pi
- It’s been a while
- “Quantum Computer Kicks PC Ass in First Ever Head-to-Head Test”
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF) on
Bitcoin Payments1FfcZsAKZLivLLT5jAu6Jr3vCmp9aNtoqFSend a small donation to help keep this blog alive :)