I had bought three disposable cameras in the past and two of them broke due to their transformer burning out due to excessive usage or unknown means. I still haven’t figured out why they burnt out. However, with three High Voltage (220v) capacitors in my possession, I decided to remove the capacitor from two of the broken circuits and solder them onto my third circuit. This, once the circuit is active, would charge all the capacitors up in parallel, to get a total voltage of 990v. The positive and negative side of the Xenon flash bulb was connected to my coil. Once I triggered the flash, the current ran through the coil, creating an electromagnetic field, which shot a small metal bearing through a wooden fence and a cardboard box.
- How to setup an Access Point via hostapd – Including using the TL-WN725N
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF)
- How to run Boinc & BoincTUI on the Raspberry Pi
- It’s been a while
- “Quantum Computer Kicks PC Ass in First Ever Head-to-Head Test”
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF) on
Bitcoin Payments1FfcZsAKZLivLLT5jAu6Jr3vCmp9aNtoqFSend a small donation to help keep this blog alive :)