This page will list widgets showing my contributions to numerous different projects that my phone and computer(s) participate in using their idle CPU time. This is done by running a program called BOINC, and joining a project to contribute to.
- How to setup an Access Point via hostapd – Including using the TL-WN725N
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF)
- How to run Boinc & BoincTUI on the Raspberry Pi
- It’s been a while
- “Quantum Computer Kicks PC Ass in First Ever Head-to-Head Test”
- How to install FFMPEG, Libx264, LibRTMP, LibAACPlus, LibVPX on the Raspberry Pi (Debian “Wheezy” ARMHF) on
Bitcoin Payments1FfcZsAKZLivLLT5jAu6Jr3vCmp9aNtoqFSend a small donation to help keep this blog alive :)